More Options

Youth Employment Certificate

In order to obtain a Youth Employment Certificate, a student must first find a job. The employer will then complete and give the student a Request for Child Labor form. The student should fill in the top section with his or her own information. Please be sure the employer completes their part of the form in its entirety, including Federal ID number and signature.

The Request for Child Labor should be brought to the main office at the high school between 7:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., along with an original birth certificate or passport as proof of age. A parent must also accompany the student to sign the Youth Employment Certificate, which is then given to the employer.

For more information, or to download the Request for Child Labor form, please see the New Hampshire Department of Labor website